Join long-time DC yoga teachers Eric Schwarz and Kristen Krash this Fall for a deeply rejuvenating experience combining the health-enhancing benefits of a sustainable yoga practice with the life-enhancing benefits of sustainable living. Take time to care for yourself, learn how to care for our wondrous planet. Includes:
- Morning energizing practice and evening restorative practice led by experienced, attentive teachers
- Creative, fun, and practical workshops covering natural building, organic gardening, home crafting, and more
- Delicious wholesome food, fresh tropical juices, and our unique “eco-glamping” accommodations where you can see ecological design in action while still getting a hot shower!
- Access to 7 plus acres of pristine and peaceful land, including our crystal clear little river with natural pools
- The healing power of the lush green cloud forest all around you...tiny brilliantly colored birds, awe-inspiring cascades, magical bamboo groves...and only a very manageable 2.5 hour ride from Quito and Mariscal International Airport!
The first 5 people to sign up BEFORE OCTOBER 31st: $795
The next 6 people to sign up or after Labor Day: $950
Includes meals, lodging, yoga, workshops, and excursions to nearby cascades. Deposit: $250. Contact email@example.com to reserve your space. For more information on our mission at Sueño de Vida, travel to Ecuador, how to get here, and other surrounding attractions please visit www.suenodevida.org